Sunday, July 18, 2010

On baseball, friends and a little heat

IMG_7344Last night we spent the evening at the ballpark with some good friends of ours.  It was soooo very hot {like 98 degrees kinda hot}. When we bought our tickets last month somebody {it may or may not have been yours truly} thought it would be fun to hang out and cookout hot dogs before the game. Let’s just say that a 98 degree day on the hot black asphalt was miserable.  Thank the Lord the company and the food made up for it. 

IMG_7338 We sat in our seats for a while, but decided it looked pretty good over by the fountains so we wandered around and took in the view from the outfield.

IMG_7386 The kids had fun just hanging out and taking it all in.

IMG_7356
IMG_7357
IMG_7373
IMG_7334 It was an evening well spent and memories made with our friends.

Can’t beat that!

I hope your weekend was  just as great!

TheSweetLife

3 comments:

  1. We were at that game, too! We sat about 15 rows just to the first-base side of home plate. I have never been so hot in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going to see the Royals play. I don't know how you guys survived that heat! We were trying to get some yard work done, but we allowed ourselves several indoor breaks. I can take heat, but humidity is another story.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!