Friday, September 17, 2010

Party Buntings

I really like decorating for parties.

Sometimes I don’t have as much time as I would like to get it all together and make it look nice, but when I have the time {or actually plan ahead} I really enjoy it. I had a ton of fun putting together the decorations for my
sister’s baby shower not too long ago.

Everyone likes a party that’s all festively decorated, right? 


IMG_8346Last year I made several party buntings and put them up in my Etsy shop. They have been gone for some time now so I decided to make up a few more. They are pretty easy to make and they last for years so you can use them over and over again to decorate with.  

IMG_8338 They would even look cute hung in a playroom or a bedroom.

IMG_8330 This one is my personal favorite, mostly because it’s all polka doty and it has orange in it {♥}.

There are lots of tutorials around blog land on how to make your own. You could try the no sew version
here or one that has lettering on it here or this one with raw pinked edges. There are so many different ways to make them. I Love them all.

Do you gals like to decorate for parties or are you a less is more kinda gal?


this post is linked up to Show and share day, Weekend wrap up, Marketplace Monday




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE decorating for parties!!! And bunting is the cutest!
    I love the polka dots... so cute.
    Stopping over from the party @ Tatertots... :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!