Friday, October 1, 2010

looking dreamy and a thanks to you

forecast now that’s what I’ve been waiting for :)

I hope your weekend is full of sunshine and cool breezes.

IMG_8442
maybe you can even drag you kids to a pumpkin patch.

~~~~~

I wanted to thank all of you that responded to my History curriculum issues. So many great ideas and years of homeschool wisdom to think about. I appreciate it so very much!



I also appreciate all of your responses to my new bowl dilemma. I’ve made up my mind and I’ll show them to you when they get delivered.

gracias! you all are the best thing about this little blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Your weather sounds dreamy. Ours if more of 95, 94, 94, 95... Oh fall, where are you?

    And the Pumpkin Patch, wow, I think they'd all melt and wither around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo excited about the cooler weather!! :)Jeans and long sleeve t-shirt weather is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!