Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Silence is golden…

That’s what they say anyways.

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t apply to keeping up a blog though.

The last week has vanished and I haven’t even stopped in to say hello. Shame on me.

I did go out of town for a couple of days. A college visit with Brittney and a few of her friends and then onto Ozark Christian College for a high school youth group retreat event thingy.

DSCF7240It was a great time, but I was super tired when all was said and done. Even the extra hour of sleep Saturday night didn’t help much. I am old….and sleepy.

DSCF7222

Brittney {right} and a couple of her best friends. As much as I hate that these girls are getting closer and closer to college, I can’t wait to see how the Lord is going to use them to further His kingdom.

IMG_0001

They were also inducted into the National Honor Society last night. We are so very proud of Brittney and her friends. {She thinks we are sooooo annoying when we tell her that, but we really are proud of her.}  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a totally different note, I completely missed my 2 year blog anniversary last week. ooops! I have a couple of giveaways lined up for you all so be sure to check back.

I for the life of me can’t understand why ya’ll read my gibberish, but I’m sure glad you do. It makes this whole bloggy thing more fun than just talking to myself.  There are currently 445 google followers and well over 600 subscribers to my little ol’ blog.

That sincerely amazes and humbles me! Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One more thing.

ediexmasbutton


Are you following along with the 12 days of handmade Christmas?

They are currently on day 10 so there are already lots of great ideas for gifts you can make. Go get your creative self over there and make something! I know I’m going to. 

“Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.” 
~ Albert Einstein

“When we engage in what we are naturally suited to do, our work takes on the quality of play and it is play that stimulates creativity.” 
~  Linda Naiman

Blessings~ 


Lastdayfreshmanyear-2 (1)


1 comment:

  1. Its so hard to maintain a blog and keep the rest of your life balanced. I can totally relate to this post.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!