Tuesday, November 2, 2010

U-Create’s November feature!!!

As far as crafty blogs go, there aren’t any I can think of that have more awesome projects han U-Create. Kari simply has some of the most creative crafts over there as well as other sister sites for parties and kids crafts, etc.

ucreatecraftwithme_thumb
Soooo……. that’s why I’m super excited that Kari selected my Christmas Tree Skirt Tutorial from last year as one of her feature projects for November’s “Create with me”.

4167412557_a439c04b23Basically, you make one or both of the featured projects and submit your pictures to Kari so she can put them in her gallery by the end of the month. Easy enough. Just be creative and get a project or two done that you probably needed to do anyway.

I look forward to seeing everyone’s take on my Tree Skirt at month end!


4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you over at my blog.

    frommysomewhatseriousmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog thru your tutorial on U-Create ... great drop cloth tree skirt!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!