Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Not in the spirit yet?

Here are a couple of songs to help you out. This first one is new to me and I big fat triple heart it! Most songs written from Mary’s perspective tug at my heart…..well, because I’m a mom and I can’t even imagine. any of it.



This will be the third year that I’ve posted this next gem. because, well….it’s still my favorite Christmas song. 

of
all
time

period.

{and I think everyone should hear it}

so if you are one of the two people who have been reading my blog for that long, pardon me whilst I post it again. enjoy :)




What is your favorite Christmas song?

1-signature

4 comments:

  1. thank you... i will visit again so that i can click and praise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to listen to the first one right now because I don't feel like crying........ I LOVE How Many Kings, it is probably up there with my favs. I love O Holy Night and O Come O Come Emmanuel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard that song before. Great song. My favorites are 'Once in Royal David's City,' 'O Come O Come Emmanuel,' and 'Lo He Comes With Clouds Descending.' For me, it's all about the message - as in your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick addition: I would have liked it better if he'd used the word 'Rescue' rather than 'Romance,' for Jesus came to rescue, and the God of the Universe always accomplishes what He sets out to do. Think we could get the artist to change it? LOL Other than that, it could definitely become one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!