Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A wee bit blustery

Hello Wednesday! We are in the middle of a blizzard and it’s a little blustery here. 

I don’t think I‘ve ever been in a blizzard before. I don’t mind it so much as long as I don’t have to get out in it. and by in it, I mean like shoveling the driveway
in it. Or building a snowman in it. I will stay inside, thank you very much.

IMG_1922This is what it looked like yesterday when the boys and I headed out to feed my McDonald’s Coke addiction. {I know, I have issues, but you probably already knew that} It was about 2pm. where is the sun? 

IMG_1959The blowing snow was crazy. I guess that’s why they call it a blizzard, eh?

We are planning on doing some school today and staying all cozy inside. Probably drinking some hot chocolate and making some cookies. yum. Chocolate makes everything better, right? 

Hey, good news…..Spring is only 46 days away!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~



Josiah sings this song all the time and it makes me smile. I love this version from The Sing Off.

I totally think this group should have won. They have so much talent.

{{{Stay warm}}}

1-signature

3 comments:

  1. Be glad you are not here in MA, we have over 3feet of snow in our front yard and over 7feet of snow piles everywhere else!

    x-Kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like snow! I can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kennedy was singing this song today! :oD Just the chorus, over and over and over again. Too cute!! I think that you thought they should've won because the lead singer looks a little like you're hubby. ;oD

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!