Monday, June 13, 2011

What’s not to get?

IMG_3254My husband just doesn’t get it.
The lure of the cupcake, that is.

IMG_3255I personally don’t understand what he doesn’t get.
A perfect little piece of cake all wrapped up just for one.
Seems perfectly, deliciously obvious to me.

IMG_3251Lucky for me, my kids totally get it!
They have yet to turn down an offer to go to the new shop up the street.
It’s called Sugar Rush and the cupcakes are just delightful.
Way better and bigger than the other shop in town.
The first one up above is the Chocolate Peanut Butter, the second was Strawberry Lemonade and Josiah’s was the Hot Fudge Sundae cupcake. All super delicious.

Do you have any cupcakeries in your area? What is your favorite flavor?

1-signature




3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'm totally checking that place out! I didn't know there was a new cupcake place in town. Thanks for the heads up!! I just looked at their facebook page and they have a Nutella cupcake today. Yikes!! :)

    Glad to see you're back in the swing of things. Hope you guys have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so get it!! We don't have any cupcakeries in our town - must find somewhere that does as I love just about anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my-I LOVE cupcakes! I am in New York city right now-cupakeries galore!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!