Saturday, December 6, 2008

December Daily Photo 12/6

14 (almost 15) is apparently not too old to sit on Santa's lap. We had breakfast with Santa at my dad's old work (he's retired). So basically we ate lots of pancakes and sausage, drank fake orange juice and Josiah was terrified of Frosty and Rudolph, but was brave enough to go up and tell Santa that he would really like his own piggy bank. Not a chance he was going to sit on his lap though. Corban got sick right before we left the house and couldn't go so that left just one lone girl to sit on the big guy's lap. I really don't think she minded the undivided attention.

1 comment:

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!