Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Heart of Worship

I adore this song by Matt Redman and had the privilege of attending a MOPS conference last year where Matt was the worship leader for the weekend. It was absolutely amazing and I highly recommend going to any event where he is singing, you will not be disappointed. I like this song because it says it all when it comes to worship and where our hearts and minds should be. It is not about us, what we look like, whether or not we like the song, whether it is a contemporary song or an older hymn, but it is about worshiping our God and glorifying Him...completely. Go here for more Saturday songs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!