Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Menu plan- week of 1/12/09







This week is busy so I'm planning a very easy menu- Here's what it looks like:

Monday- Country fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn 
Tuesday- Pizza (I'll be gone to my women's group at church) 
Wednesday- Dinner at church- I'll be bringing oatmeal cake & brownies 
Thursday- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce w/ jasmine rice & sugar snap peas 
Friday- Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup Saturday- Chili 
Sunday- Lunch - some sort of Chicken in the Crockpot Dinner- Sausage Egg caserole & fruit smoothies 

Visit orgjunkie.com for more menu inspiration

1 comment:

  1. We have the same blog template!! Don't you love it!? Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!