Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sweet sweet sound

As I was coming home from my mom's group at church this evening I heard a new song from a new artist by the name of Sarah Reeves. It really struck me as a beautiful song (not just because of the name) and I just thought I would share the lyrics. You could also listen to it here.
Sweet Sweet sound by Sarah Reeves:
I am an instrument of the living God My life a melody to His name More than the songs I sing Worship is everything I live to glorify my King Hear the song of my life Let it be a sweet, sweet sound Let it be a sweet, sweet sound I raise this anthem high Let it be a sweet, sweet sound Let it be a sweet, sweet sound Through all the mire and clay You're washing me with grace You carry me, oh Lord, through it all So I will testify even in the fire I live to praise my Savior Hear the song of my life Let it be a sweet, sweet sound Let it be a sweet, sweet sound I raise this anthem high Let it be a sweet, sweet sound Let it be a sweet, sweet sound Let everything that has breath Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord And all creation will sing Hallelujah Hear the song of my life Let it be a sweet, sweet sound Let it be a sweet, sweet sound I raise this anthem high Let it be a sweet, sweet sound Let it be a sweet, sweet sound (Let it be a sweet, sweet sound)

3 comments:

  1. This is a very good song. I discovered it a few weeks ago while peeking through some stuff on facebook. The lyrics and the message behind it are beautiful. We serve and awesome and wonderful GOD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard Sarah Reeves singing this song live on one of the american christian channels. I was blown away to see such a young-looking woman just praising her God, I love to see young people connected with our Creator. The lyrics are so good.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!