Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Laundry Love

Ok...I confess I still don't really LOVE laundry, but I'm just a little closer now that I have my new washer. We decided to go for the front loader since it saves water, wear and tear on your clothes and dryer time even though it was a bit more than we wanted to spend. I think we'll make that $$ back in no time. 

I know we are a little behind on the times since front loaders came out over 10 years ago. but we bought our old washer when we got married almost 10 years ago and as much as I dreamed about a new front loader and all the benefits, I just could not bring myself to spend money on something new when the one we had still worked just fine.....most of the time. 

I am perfectly please with our purchase so far...I've only had it less than 48hours. It takes longer to wash, but that's fine with me since it's about the same length as the dryer. It also spins the clothes out so dry that it takes about 2/3 the time to dry the clothes even with a larger load. So I've just been busy trying to go from nearly 2 weeks worth of this (for a family of 5) to stacks and stacks of this via this marvelous new washer. This is a horrible picture, but my camera battery just died and I'm way too lazy to go all the way upstairs to get new ones.....you get the idea anyway, it's a washer....ta-da! 

I love the fact that I can put almost twice as much in it....fewer loads and that totally works for me! 

Check out Rocks in my dryer for more great ideas

1 comment:

  1. I've heard many good things about front loaders. Sounds like they are true! Good luck with yours. Any job that makes your life easier is worth a few extra bucks.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!