Monday, March 9, 2009

Buy 1 Get 1 half off!!!

Just in case you didn't notice my little ad over on the left sidebar yet: All Uppercase Living expressions and accessories are now BUY 1 GET one HALF OFF This includes all our pre-designed expressions in the catalog, our many cool accessories and any custom designs you create with the MyDesign tool. Offer good until April 6th. To place an order, either email me at Wallwords@yahoo.com or order online Check out our entire catalog online at alisa.uppercaseliving.net

1 comment:

  1. Great! Now I am going to have to take another look at my daycare budget and see if I can get some more sooner than I had planned. I am a sucker for a sale..

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!