Saturday, March 7, 2009

The ending isn't any better

The end of this week is pretty much on course for the beginning. Eric figured out the problem on the van and it is being worked on by my multi-talented hubby so that's great, but Josiah and I came down with a stomach bug yesterday. It's always something...isn't it?? We've pretty much been down and out since mid-morning yesterday and it hasn't gotten much better today. I really wanted to go to church tomorrow. I didn't get to go to service or Sunday school last week since we were working on the fundraiser dinner. Not that I mind helping at all, I was just really looking forward to going this week. Don't think it's going to happen though. I've heard there are others sick as well so it must be something going around. Hope everyone else stays well. I'm going back to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better. I feel like I have almost re-entered the land of the living today.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!