Monday, March 30, 2009

Just a little worn out

I am a bit worn from the past week with all the goings on at our house and all. To top it off, my older brother was in a wreck Saturday afternoon. He was broadsided by a young lady going about 50 mph and his car is completely totaled (it was icy and she spun out when she hit the intersection). If you saw the pics, you too would be amazed that he came away without any broken bones. He is pretty banged up though, sprained ankle, badly hurt finger, sore ALL over, but he is happy to be at home. Praise God he is OK! This whole being the only driver thing is hard work. My hubby leads the worship team at church and they have practice at 7:30 in the morning before church so we normally drive separate. It takes us a half hour to get to church and he likes to be there early so he normally leaves by 6:45ish. Ugh! That's hard with little people.....leaving at 6:45 is EARLY in case you didn't know and I'm not known for being terribly charming before say...9:00ish. Mornings.....not really my thing! I did it though, I was up at 5:15am to get myself ready, then the kids and get all our stuff loaded (bags, bibles, guitars etc.). The kids and I normally drive separately and we leave after Sunday school, but before the second service (Hubs has to do worship). We go home and get lunch ready and then we eat when Hubby shows up. Now we stay for second service and we all get home about 1:30 after we stop and get lunch. Long morning! Right now we have NO idea how long this will last, please pray it won't be that long. Next week Corban starts Baseball practice on Sundays at 12:30 and it's about a 40 minute drive from church.....oh, not sure how that's going to work out. Looks like we'll be eating some PB&J on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!