Monday, March 30, 2009

Menu plan - Week of 3/30/09

Here's my plan for the week. We have Britt's cheerleading banquet on Thursday evening so that should be fun. Not a lot else going on though...I'm good with that!  

Monday: French dip sandwiches, Sweet potato fries and deviled eggs  

Tuesday: Skillet chicken pot pie with biscuit topping & salad 

Wednesday: dinner @ church (and I think someone else is cooking) I'll bring a dump cake and a Texas sheet cake for dessert. 

Thursday: Cheerleading Banquet  

Friday: Tacos & black beans 

Saturday: BBQ pulled pork sandwiches, corn casserole & beans  

Sunday: Chicken enchilada soup, chips and salad 

find more menu inspiration at Orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!