Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Round 2 and a little linky

It has struck again! This time it struck Eric and Corban and it hit hard. Eric woke up sick in the middle of the night and Corban came home sick from school today. Poor guys! Britt, Josiah and I went to church tonight and I came home to find a short sickly boy in my bed, along with my hubby. Britt said I could sleep in her bed and she would sleep on the floor (she shares my fear of germs). My parents got her a new down mattress topper for her bed at Christmas and it's super snugly so when I saw Mr. pukey in my bed I said "sure, I'll sleep in your CLEAN, snugly bed". She's such a sweet girl! Looks like I'll be covering the bathroom in another layer of bleach and spraying lots of Lysol. Last night at our mom's group the topic was Purity and keeping ourselves and our marriages pure. It's a great topic and deserves some discussion and thought. One important step in keeping ourselves pure is our dress and how we present ourselves. There is a great discussion and fashion show going on all this week over at the Stay-at-home-missionary. She also has a big giveaway you'll probably want to enter.

“Your beauty should not come from outward adornment,such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.” 1 Peter 3:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!