Wednesday, April 29, 2009

blogger MIA

I've been a little busy this last week and haven't had much time for blogging. I find it interesting that since I started this blog last November, I've had more people read this past week than any other week. I don't know what ya'll are reading (the old stuff, I guess....perhaps you just love me for my recipes), but apparently my silence is golden (at least to my little counter...my husband might agree). I am still here. Well, actually I was out of town for 3 wonderful fun filled days with friends, but I'm back and just trying to get some stuff done around here. There is only 3 weeks of school left....eeek! I did manage to buy the paint for my living room, kitchen areas (tobacco road) and for my bathroom and bedroom. Trying to figure out where to start. I need to scrape the popcorn ceilings off too and do some drywall work as well so it will NOT be a quick project. I think we will hire someone to do the drywall work in the living room with the vaulted ceilings. It seems too big to even contemplate doing it ourselves since we have very little drywall work experience to speak of. I'm also trying to get things together to do a garage sale in May sometime. I just have a big ol' pile of stuff right now that needs pricing...uuck! We also start baseball games this weekend (the one Monday was canceled..yeah). I do really like going to the games, but I wish the weather would cooperate...too much rain. Speaking of rain...I just heard the loudest lightning/thunder I think I've ever heard...it made me jump right up out of my seat! Josiah slept right through it though....sweet boy. Josiah has been having trouble with allergies and being "scratchy all over" as he says it and with coughing fits at night time. He's been a bit wheezy during his coughing spells so I took him in to the Dr. this morning to get checked out. They gave him a new inhaler prescription to use for the wheezing and also an antibiotic for an ear infection. His tube fell out a few months ago...so now it's infected...I really hope this doesn't continue. I also got him some Zyrtec for the "scratchy all over" feeling. Apparently the Claritin just was not cuttin' it. Well, I must go pick up my princess from school so she doesn't melt in the rain. Thanks for reading....even when I'm not saying anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!