Monday, April 27, 2009

Menu plan - Week of 4/27

I had a wonderful weekend away at the women's retreat with friends. It's so nice to be able to get away knowing my children were well taken care of by my husband and my mother in law. The house was not a complete disaster, but I'm spending most of today trying to reclaim some sense of cleanliness. My van is still not working and I just found out that I have to return my loaner vehicle tonight so I've got lots to get done this afternoon. I'm praying Corban's first baseball game that is scheduled for this evening is cancelled (is that bad of me?). There is just too much to get done in just a few hours, including going grocery shopping for the week so I can actually make the following this week:  

Monday: gourmet grilled cheese & tomato soup, homemade applesauce  
Tuesday: Mediterranean chicken w/ couscous and salad  Wednesday: Mexican dinner at church- I'll bring One pan fudge cake & strawberry pretzel dessert  
Thursday: Perfect Pancakes w/ blueberries & fruit smooties 
Friday: Chipotle BBQ Chicken, macaroni & cheese, buttered peas  
Saturday: Burgers on the grill, broccoli slaw  
Sunday: Slowcooker Chicken Stroganoff, salad & fruit 

For more menu ideas visit Orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!