Monday, May 11, 2009

Menu plan - week of 5/11/09

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all my mommy friends out there!! I hope your families treated you sweetly and pampered you to your hearts content. I had a wonderful morning at church and then we went out to lunch, had a nice nap and then the moms in the family were treated to a lovely dinner by my sister, the kids and the men in the family. It was delicious!! Today is the LAST DAY to order the Chalk Wall Kits from Uppercase Living. Go take a look at them here, if you haven't already done so. They are fabulous and you get more than one set of embellishments that you can use in other ways too! Super useful in my opinion. This week is busy with something every single night so our dinners definitely reflect that. There won't be a lot of cooking going on around here, just simple stuff. Here's how the week looks:
Monday: Sloppy Joe's, broccoli slaw (this is super yummy and I'll share the recipe tomorrow) Tuesday: Pizza, Salad & grapes Wednesday: Terriyaki chicken, brown rice & broccoli (cooking @church) I'll bring a Chocolate Eclair Cake and a dump cake for dessert Thursday: Pesto Fettuccine with Chicken & salad Friday: Not too sure, the kids will be gone so maybe the hubby and I will go out ♥ ♥ ♥ Saturday: Burgers on the grill (yes this is the 3rd week I've had this on, but so far it's gotten rained out so we'll try again) Broccoli-raisin salad Sunday: Slow-cooker Chicken Stroganoff, green beans & fruit
What will you make this week?? Check out OrgJunkie.com for more menu inspirations

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to see if you would go ahead and pick up the starter kit of bare minerals for me. I would have emailed but I'm unable to get to my computer for email. I've been using Jared's laptop :) I really appreciate it and I can give you cash on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That slow cooker chicken stroganoff looks simple and tasty. I may just have to try it out.

    It is Food Allergy Awareness Week. Read my latest allergy post: Kindergarten Orientation was Exciting

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!