Friday, May 29, 2009

S'more fun!!

We had a fun time tonight, out on the deck enjoying the weather and making s'mores. Personally, I think the s'more is one of the Finer Things anyone ever came up with. It was fun and Josiah got all fussy about being sticky, but he ate them anyway. Corban ate Brittney's share since she bailed on us and went to spend the night at my parent's house. Ahh...teenagers, they don't know fun...even when it's in their own backyard. The s'more master at work My biggest and littlest sweethearts...

2 comments:

  1. We haven't made smores forever! Definitely need to put that on "the list" for summer. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we had smores the other night too! I think it's so fun with kiddos! And I like them too!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!