Friday, July 24, 2009

Bathrooms and Birthdays

I've been busy updating our main bathroom so the computer and I haven't seen much of each other. 


Except for the new blog header I made. Do ya like it??


Our bath has been the same for the 10 years we've been married. The walls are horrible, bubbling paint and our house shifted and left us with one corner where the sheet rock and tape were completely destroyed. I scraped the popcorn ceiling with my new best friend and have repaired all the horrible caulking around the shower. I've spackled the ceiling, the walls and just about everything else that wasn't moving. Next I sanded and sanded and sanded, uugh! the mess! I'm sure I've vacuumed up at least 50lbs of dust. I've done all this while trying to maintain it as a usable bathroom. 


I'll show you the results when I'm all done.....not quite there yet. 
July09 066
 Last weekend was a whirlwind of activity.. We had 3 birthdays to attend and the T-bones baseball game. Just thought I'd share a little bit of our fun times. Our church members had the honor of singing the national anthem at the T-bones game. They did a great job. I am NOT a singer, but my hubby is the cute one in the back row.


DSCF6158
Corban enjoying some pool time at our 2nd of 3 birthday celebrations


DSCF6153
Josiah and his friend Clara playing with the noodles in the zero depth end of the pool.... I love zero depth entry pools....whoever came up with that idea is brilliant! 


DSCF6162

Britt being super cool with her shades on. Last weekend was fun, but I am looking forward to a weekend without a whole ton of activity. What do you have planned??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!