Sunday, September 13, 2009

Menu plan the week of 9/14/09

We had a great weekend doing a whole lotta not much. Britt and I worked at the soup kitchen Saturday while my hubby stayed home with the boys and played e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g a little boy might want to play with. Trains, marble madness, Legos, puzzles and the list goes on. I think they had a good time!

This will be Josiah's first full week of Preschool {MWF} and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my kid free hours. I haven't had any thing like that in about 15 years.

Not sure what to do??

I've always had at least one little person in toe, mine or my babysitting kiddo's. {yep, I did daycare for about 8 years}.

I'm sure I'll find something to do.

This week we will also be celebrating my hubby's birthday on Tuesday!! He's the best husband anyone could dream of....I {heart} him!

Here's what I've got planned for our menu this week:



Monday- BLT's with our heirloom tomatoes


Tuesday- Grilled pork steaks, roasted butternut squash and fried apples


Wednesday- Dinner @ church, I'll be taking a dump cake for dessert


Thursday- Teriyaki chicken with brown rice and broccoli


Friday- Meatball sandwiches


Saturday- Burgers on the grill with fruit and slaw


Sunday- lunch - slow cooker chicken stroganoff  dinner - leftovers



Check out orgjunkie for more great menu ideas.


3 comments:

  1. Mmmm....BLT's with fresh garden tomatoes are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slow-cooker -- stroganoff sounds awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sounding menu this week.

    I love stroganoff. Making it in the slow cooker sounds good. And your teriyaki looks delicious!

    I'd like to invite you to come by for my blogiversary celebration!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!