Sunday, September 6, 2009

Menu Plan Week of 9/7

We've had a busy weekend with friends in from out of town. Stayed up WAY to late talking and laughing. I can't recall the last time I stayed up until 2am.....willingly, anyway.
 
I've been sitting here trying to work on my menu plan and half falling asleep so I thought I just ought to get it done so I can go to bed. Here's what I've got so far:

Monday: Happy Labor day!! Chicken and stuffing, corn and salad

Tuesday: Meatball Sandwiches {didn't make these last week}

Wednesday: Dinner at church {I'll bring a chocolate eclair dessert and brownies}

Thursday: Ham and cheese augratin and broccoli

Friday: Pizza on the grill

Saturday: Chipotle BBQ chicken

Sunday: lunch- grilled cheese and tomato soup dinner- leftovers

check out org junkie for more menu ideas

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will soon join me for Crock Pot Wednesday. Not only is it free, it's just a fun thing to do. I will look forward to your post on diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com with Mister Linky. Hope you got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!