Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu plan - Week of 10/12/09




We had a seriously bit of a lazy weekend. We pretty much sat around and did a whole lotta nada. Neither my hubby, Josiah or I felt very good. It was COLD {what happened to fall?} and sorta wet. So we stayed in and watched TV, drank hot cocoa and tea. My hubby did manage to work in the garage on his jeep for a little bit and I whipped out {ok...not really whipped because that would imply that I did it fast like, which I did NOT} another baby blanket. I did manage to find a few new recipes that I want to try out. I've put up some links because I thought maybe you might want to try them too. Here is the plan:

Monday: Ranch style chicken, fluffy new potatoes and brussels sprouts with apples and bacon


Wednesday: Potato bar @ church I'll be taking a cherry dump cake for dessert...I think..unless of course I change my mind :)

Thursday: Chicken Spaghetti, broccoli and homemade applesauce

Friday: Tacos with black beans

Saturday: Church bonfire...yeah! 

Sunday: Probably go out for lunch and leftovers for dinner

I'm also planning on making some of this pumpkin granola with my leftover pumpkin from last week's Chocolate chip pumpkin bars



Check out orgjunkie for more menu ideas

1 comment:

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!