Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Menu plan - Week of 10/19/09

What happened to Monday?? I can't believe we are already half way through October....where does the time go??? Apparently out the window if not watched very closely. 

I have a ton of sewing and crafts to do in the next month or so. My head is spinning with lots of ideas for things I would like to accomplish, but it probably won't all get done. I'll show you later some things that I've been making. 

I have a very loosely tossed together menu this week. I had NO time this weekend to sit down and make one out so I'm just gonna make it up as I go....so here goes


Monday: We had tacos {didn't do these last week or the week before as intended} 

Tuesday: Terriyaki Chicken, brown rice and steamed broccoli 

Wednesday: Enchiladas at church, I'll be taking something pumpkiny for dessert 

Thursday: Chipotle BBQ chicken w/ macaroni and cheese and something green {not sure yet} 

Friday: Sweet and sour meatballs with rice & salad 

Saturday: We have a wedding to attend {smile} 

Sunday: lookin' for some new crock pot recipe...I'll let you know if I find anything fantastic. 


This week seems crazy already and it's only Tuesday. I pray for patience and a clear mind to focus on what's important and take care of things that need to be done. 

I deeply wish to see the sun again this week. Yesterday was beautiful....more of that, please Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!