Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!

I know it's a little late, but I still wanted to wish you all a happy day of thanksgiving. I hope you all had a beautiful day with friends and family. We headed out to my mother-in-laws on Wednesday morning and I just never managed to make it to the computer to put together a Happy Thanksgiving post so this is it!!


We just got home a little bit ago and now I am off to try and put up my Christmas tree with just the help of a 4 year old. Corban is off playing with friends outside {it's a beautiful 65° today} and my hubby and Britt went up to church to practice music for tomorrow so it's just me and Josiah for now.

I'll tell ya'll about the weekend a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!