Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Tour

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester


I thought it would be fun to participate in Nester's Christmas tour of homes this year so here are a few pics from around my home. Not all decorated yet, but getting closer. I'm still working on my drop cloth stockings and a names of Jesus garland to hang on my mantle. Hopefully I will have those up on Tuesday. 


Here's a glimpse as to what my decorations look like.....I'm just now realizing that I have NO picture of my tree...oh well. You all know what one looks like, right??

DSCF7945

DSCF7918

DSCF7908

DSCF7876

DSCF7944

DSCF7941


DSCF7925


xmas 010

Thanks for looking!


Merry Christmas!

I'm also linked up with Southern hospitality and It's so very Cheri.

8 comments:

  1. It all looks wonderful!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glass block and adore the nativity! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snowman bauble is too cute! Love your decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is beautiful dear.
    How did they affix the letters on that glass cube??? Very neat!
    We have some my son made for us with Christmas lights inside and then you put a bow on them and they
    look like Christmas packages, very
    cute idea!
    Lovely decorating!
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My parents have a nativity very similar to yours and I've never been able to find one like it for myself.

    Beautiful home.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your decorations are beautiful! I love how they all proclaim and celebrate the true meaning of Christmas!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That glass block is beautiful. What a great idea! So beautiful! It all looks so festive! I am stopping by from Nester's tour. If you want to see my tour, click on the 'Christmas 2009' tag on the left sidebar of my blog to see my Christmas decorating posts! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is great. I love the WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM BLOCK
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!