Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cute stuff in Blogland

Just thought I'd share some of the cute things I've seen out in blogland. Things I'd like to do, but probably won't get around to it.......uh, maybe.

 This one isn't one I would probably make, but I've seen a lot of creative things made out of felt lately and I think this one tops them all. Go check out Make it and Love it for a full tutorial. Talk about a cheap gift you could make for a little person. So cute!

How about these cute little countdown blocks for Christmas. Little Birdie Secrets always has cute ideas and this one has a full tutorial if you want to make a set yourself.  
 Ahh....this little advent garland made with tiny baby socks and old baby clothes is over the top sweet! Drop a couple candies in each sock and there ya go....so simple. Check out Little Bit Funky to see how she made this with stuff she already had on hand. 

I love old frames like this one and I need a new way to organize my jewelry so this really appeals to me. Check out Three Men and a Lady for the tutorial so you can make one too!

Have you found anything particularly inspiring out there in blogland lately? I'd love to hear about it.

1 comment:

  1. I love all these ideas! I'd been looking for a cute way to store jewelry in a picture frame. Most options I saw only had room for one or two necklaces. This is great!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!