Friday, February 5, 2010

How does this happen?

One day {that seems like just last year} we had a very sweet baby boy. His tiny little legs were no bigger around than my thumb. {and my hubby looked so young, dare I say.....almost 10 years younger}.

ericcorban32200

We loved on him, and fed him {lots} and he grew and grew and now we have this....

IMG_2374-1
It hasn't even been 10 years {almost} and he is off to a skate party wearing his daddy's roller blades because he has out grown his own. And they fit!

Ok....I know how it happened....but does it all have to happen so stinking fast?

Can we slow the train down just a bit....please!

3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. My baby will be 7 next month and my 10 year old is about to out grow me. Slow down I need two days for every one. Memorize this moment because soon enough he will seem small here.

    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alisa,
    You are soooo right, it goes so quickly, so you have to savor every minute. When my son and daughter went to middle school, it seemed like we hardly turned around and they were walking across a stage and getting a diploma!! Scary how fast the time goes! It is a joy watching them grow up tho, but scary at times I have to say.
    I hear you tho, sometimes you really wish you could slow down the process, just freeze time!!
    That would be great huh!!
    Have a great weekend.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so feel you right now! I have a 9 year old , soon to be 10, girl. It's hard to believe that I have been a parent for almost a decade! It sure does fly by fast.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!