Friday, February 5, 2010

Salsa love

DSCF8812


I don't like jar salsa....at all!! 

Maybe it could be ok if it's baked in something {like this}, but please NO big chunks. Ick!

With this being said....I totally loved this post from The Pioneer Woman. I decided we had better give it a try so I went out and got the ingredients yesterday afternoon.

I came home and made it....in less than 5 minutes, mind you.

I think it makes like a gallon {maybe half that...slight exaggeration}, but we have already managed to eat over half of it. 

My hubby ate so much he was feeling guilty about the chips so he asked if I could just get him a spoon.....yep, that good.

You should definitely make some!

Here is the recipe.

4 comments:

  1. I will definitely be making this! Jared hates chunks and Salsa is a dieters best friend. So much flavor and so little calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it too.. I only had Italian tomatoes.. It was still good. I prefer her Pica de Gallo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will definitely have to give this one a try. My son hates the commercial jar salsa. Thanks! Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!