Monday, March 15, 2010

Buy 2 Get 1 free AND 15% off!!!!


Some of you may be wondering if I even sell Uppercase Living Vinyl Expressions anymore....


Well, I do!!


I just haven't done much with it lately so I thought I would have a little sale in addition to the sale that the company is already having.


Combining 2 sales.....that kinda thing just never happens!!

So here is the deal... Uppercase Living is currently offering Buy 2 Get one FREE on any of our products, vinyl or accessories.


MY SALE is 15% off your order 
{pre-tax and s/h}

So you get buy 2 get 1 free + 
15% off your order

Your order must be placed through me before Tuesday March 30th!!

All you need to do is go to my website 


Find what you like and then email me at 

Wallwords{at}yahoo{dot}com

to let me know what you would like. Simple as that!!

I would be happy to help you choose colors or give ideas for gifts. I can also help with our custom design feature if you are looking to make something personal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!