Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Favorites

Let's take a look at some of my favorite things from blogland, shall we? yes, let's do!

Let's start off with this entry way bench from 320 Sycamore. Aren't they neat?...even neater when you find out how she made them and they only cost $40.

I love these picture hangers from The Creative Crate. She made them out of cupboard doors and she shows you how to do it too. I them.

this next week is spring break for us and I'm looking for good ideas to keep my boys from watching too much TV. I thought we would make one of these rubber band pinball games from Journey into unschooling.

and maybe some of these marshmallow and toothpick buildings from The Idea Room

I actually made these Pizza Pretzels last week and they were a complete hit at the dinner table. Check out From my Tiny Kitchen to see how. FIY: we doubled the recipe and only had one pretzel left over. Yum!

I plan on making some of these delicious looking orange rolls from The Pioneer Woman this weekend.  I've made her cinnamon rolls several times and LOVE them and this is the same recipe just different flavors.

These Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas from The Girl Who Ate Everything have my mouth watering. I can't wait to make these. You can bet your buttons they will be on next weeks menu.

Check out this cute bag that my friend Shannon is giving away this next week to celebrate her baby girls 1st birthday. Go check out her shop and then head to her blog to leave her a comment and enter to win.

Have a blessed weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. You need an "I was featured" button. I would so broadcast it from on high over at AlticQuiver :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!