Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blooming Beauties

IMG_5553I love late spring when my roses and peonies bloom. We have a ton of shade in our yard so we don’t have that many flowers, mostly greenery. This time of year is the exception with big peonies and beautiful climbing roses.  My roses aren’t quite blooming yet so I’ll have to share those later.

IMG_5555Those who are loyal readers know I love me some ruffles and these peonies look like layers and layers of ruffles. 

IMG_5584 The Lord’s handiwork is sheer perfection!

This post is linked to: Shutter love & Sweet shot Tuesday

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. AMEN!!! Holy Moly do I ever love that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! One day, when I have my own yard, I hope to have a bunch of peony plants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What shots! Love the colour and detail!!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfection! I love peonies and am eXcitedly watching for our first blossoms ~ in about another week or so, I eXpect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are very beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Beautiful Pink!!! The LORD's handiwork for sure!
    Blessings to you,
    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT SISTA! Love your blog & your outlook on life. God is GOOD!! Love your pix - the colors are beautiful. Ahhh . . . SPRING!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! The colors are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures! Aren't peonies the best?!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!