Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Keyka Lou Pattern Special

I really love Keyka Lou’s sewing patterns.

Have you used them yet?

They are well written with great pictures, clear directions and she has
a blog with lots of sewing tips and tricks just in case you need a little help.  As someone with an ETSY shop, I love the fact that you can sell items you make using her patterns as long as you give her proper credit for the design. 

IMG_5597The first pattern I bought was for the City Tote bag. It came together very quickly and I think it’s really sweet.  I love the rounded corners on most of her patterns.

IMG_4789 (1)Not too long ago I posted about the camera case wristlets I made for my daughter and her friend. I still need to make at least 3 more for my mom, sister and I. I should really get on that. 

She has lots more patterns



pixie handbag like the Pixie Handbag

envelope clutch and the Easy Envelope Clutch

Don’t you just love them?? I do. That’s why I was so excited when Michelle from Keyka Lou offered my readers an exclusive discount.

♥♥♥♥♥THIS WEEK ONLY SWEET LIFE READERS WILL GET 20% OFF ON ALL YOUR PATTERN PURCHASES!!!♥♥♥♥♥

{just enter “thesweetlife” at checkout}


*******THIS OFFER EXPIRED ON Friday May 28th, 2010******** 

YEAH!! I hope you will go check out her patterns and her blog. You will fall in love with all she has to offer.



This post is linked up to: Sew Cute Tuesday, DIY day, Today’s Creative Blog, Made it Monday, All things related, Woo Hoo Wednesday, Hoo's got talent, Me and my bucket, Boardwalk bragfest, Tea Rose home, Whatever goes Wednesday, Sew much ado


Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. I love these purses! I can't wait to learn to sew and then try to tackle one of them...might be awhile! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! What a great deal! You know I love Keyka Lou patterns :-) I really like your City Tote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I have a few of her patterns but havent had time to get to them yet. Love the fabrics you used on your bag above:)
    Sarah
    HandbagsNPigtails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling bag. Great job! I've been wanting to purchase one of her patterns for a long time -Now I have a discount code! whoot!!! Thanks much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bags! I'm going to check out her patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! I have a link party on my blog on saturdays at http://www.iamonly1woman.blogspot.com I hope you can stop by the party is still going on :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute bags! Love the fabrics and style. Thanks for linking this post to Woo Hoo! Wednesday and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them too! So unique. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am by no means a seamstress but I love looking at all the wonderful purses with the beautiful fabrics.:)
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited to be introduced to these darling patterns! Thanks for linking up to Hoo's got talent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing these nice pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and easy to made cute and smart begs, love them all and specially the pink one ...

    Its my blog and I want you to join it... and I hope all of you encourage me
    to make it more better and share it with me.. Love

    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!