Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu plan week of 5-24-10

I stopped posting my weekly menus a while back not because I don’t still make one, but because I wasn’t too sure anyone really cared. It does hold me more accountable when it’s here for all the world to see and I need that right now since we are currently trying to pinch the life out of every penny we have to pay for some big expenses we have this summer.

Oh and my sister says she doesn’t know what to make for dinner when I don’t post my menu….so this is for you
Kayla.

Monday: Chicken stir-fry with brown rice. My mom and I bought some baby bok choy at the city market this weekend so I’m going to attempt to use it…. anybody know what to do with it?.

Tuesday: Spaghetti with meat sauce, maybe some of
these breadsticks and salad



Wednesday: Sandwiches {fast is key tonight} veggies with dip. Hubby has a bike race this night {pedal fast sweetie!} and we have a baseball game…not sure how all that is going to work out, but I know there will be very little time for eating.

Thursday:
Chipotle BBQ chicken, homemade macaroni and cheese and peas

Friday:
Pizza on the grill and salad



Saturday:
Mexican Pork bowls

Sunday: probably leftovers for lunch and
grilled chicken for dinner with parmesan noodles and veggies.

It’s the first week of summer for the kiddos so I will probably most definitely be making some other snack items like muffins and granola bars to munch on. Oh yeah, I should probably make them lunches too.

If you want more menu ideas check out
orgjunkie


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love bok choy & use it all the time in Asian dishes. Wash it, chop it and throw it in the stir fry w/ all the other veggies. The tops may get a little soggy like overcooked spinach, so you may want to throw the tops in at the end and let cook for just a minute. Good luck & enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!