Monday, July 26, 2010

Back to reality……menu week of 7/26/10

The laundry mountain is high

The fridge is nearly bare

The yard is in desperate need of mowing and some tree limbs are down due to storms while we were gone

School registration is tomorrow {uugh!}

Being in the mountains with my family seems so much more appealing

IMG_7488even when they are being completely dorky……….yep, these are the people I love most. 

Well, since I’m back home in realityville, I guess I should feed my family so here is my dinner menu for the week:

Monday: Grilled marinated chicken, rice and grilled zucchini

Tuesday:
Mediterranean chicken, couscous and salad

Wednesday: Tacos

Thursday: Pesto pasta with grilled chicken and salad

Friday:
Pizza on the grill

Saturday: Chili chicken & pasta with a salad 

Sunday:
Italian beef sandwiches, fruit and broccoli

Tacos and pizza all in the same week…..my hubby will be pleased.


What do you have cookin’ this week??

check out
orgjunkie for more great menu ideas


1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! We couldn't believe the damage our neighborhood received from that crazy storm. We are so thankful our house was fine, but a lot of roofs around here need some major work and several people lost some very large trees. So sad.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!