Monday, October 25, 2010

{more pumpkin love}

I know, I know your probably thinking “enough already with the pumpkin!”

Well, I just can’t let it go. These recipes just look so yum, I thought you needed to see them.
 

With me??
umm k, let’s drool

pumpkin-scones I actually made these pumpkin scones a few weeks ago and they were divine!! Go check out The Brown Eyed Baker for the recipe.

pumpkincreamcheese Bake at 350 shares the recipe for this pumpkin cream cheese.
creamy dreamy!

pie shake cr Our Best Bites shares this pumpkin pie milkshake recipe and I want one…now!



poptarts oh my, these homemade pumpkin pop tarts are sure to be a hit with the kids {big and small}. Find the recipe at Joy the Baker.

pumpkin-butter Last, but not least, this pumpkin butter looks so delish! I have it on good authority that it’s wonderful! You can find the recipe at Gina’s WW recipes.

Have you tried any new pumpkin recipes this year? was it yum?


8 comments:

  1. Those pumpkin scones look amazing! I've got to make them. If you're still in your pumpkin mode, you need to try my pumpkin cheesecake>! :-) You won't be sorry. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina also has a Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe using the pumpkin butter. Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I want to try everything!!! I could really use a scone right about now with my morning coffee. :) My hubby and I make the OBB recipe for pumpkin shakes all the time and they are amazing. Have you tried Sheridan's pumpkin pie concrete? Yikes, it's good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I have a can of pumpkin just waiting to become something warm and yummy for my halloween party this Friday night! Thanks for all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bradley toasted Pumpkin seeds last night for our trip next week. I'll have to show him your other goodies. Or, I'll just send him over and let you show him how to bake with xxxwheatxxx.
    That's crossed fingers warding off the wheat from this celiac.
    How's Izzy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christi, I tried the latte with the pumpkin butter, it's super tasty! I have some butter to spare if you want to try the latte without making the butter.

    Alisa, I made your pumpkin pancakes last night and they were a huge hit! I LOVE THEM. Apply a little of said apple butter between two fluffy cakes and drizzle with syrup and you're in Fall pumpkin heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting my pumpkin butter, love all the pumpkin recipes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saved the pumpkin pop tart recipe from Joy the baker too - I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!