Saturday, October 16, 2010

New Makeup bags complete

I finally got all the kinks worked out on my triangle makeup bags.

IMG_8986
I ♥ them! 

IMG_8941They have so much room inside and they open nice and wide so you can see everything easily. I hate fishing around for stuff so that’s important to me. 

They are about 9.5” x 4” and 2.75” wide at the base. The sides are straight which makes for a cute little triangle shape.

IMG_8978and of course, the bags just wouldn’t be complete without a little pleated ruffle. The perfect feminine touch.

They are up in the shop if anyone is interested.

What have you all been working on this week?

this post is linked to: Weekend wrap-up




8 comments:

  1. Those look great! love all your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! So, so, so cute and the pleated ruffle is the perfect finish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Going now to check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so adorable! Found you via etsypreneur. Hope you will also visit my blog:
    http://charmeddesign1012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your makeup bags are absolutely darling! My mom sent me her old embroidery machine last summer and she just gave me software for my upcoming birthday to do additional designs with so once I get done knitting hats for Christmas gifts, I'm going to be learning how to use it.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!