Thursday, November 18, 2010

A little window shopping

blog pics home1

I ♥ all of these sweet items I found on Etsy.

1.
acorn ornaments 2. Copper and silver hoops 3. Temple garden wristlet   
4.
Pear canvas bag 5. Be Unique print 6. Infinity scarf 
7.
Weeds and Wishes print 8. Crochet brooch 9. Selvage coin purse 

I would love to shop completely handmade for the holidays, unfortunately they don’t sell legos or nerf guns on Etsy.

How about you, will you shop handmade for the Christmas? 

Lastdayfreshmanyear-2 (1)

8 comments:

  1. Those are all great choices! I'm trying to make most of our Christmas gifts again this year; most everyone on the list is getting a hand-knit hat. I found a pattern that I love in Yarnplay and I made up another pattern that I'm loving. So knitting furiously here. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute things! I love the wristlet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Etsy's a good choice for shopping. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/62117181/grey-cotton-twill-mini-ruffle-bag-with

    I need to find a pattern because I would make it in a heartbeat. I think it would be cute with different fall colored ruffles don't you?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my copper earrings. What a nice collection! :)
    Have a wonderful night! Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my coin purse here! I'm doing as much handmade shopping as I can, but my teenage boy would much prefer Playstation games! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including my favorite brooch. I love the green and polka dots. :)

    With the baby coming at the end of December, I can't make much this year. I'm too busy making things for the baby. :) So, I'm hoping to buy mostly handmade things for my family and close friends.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!