Thursday, December 30, 2010

Top 10 of 2010

I’m still recovering from the tornado that hit my house last weekend. How about you?

Has anyone seen my living room floor?

At some point I hope to actually get the Christmas pictures off my camera and post a few, but for now I thought I would recap the top 10 posts of 2010.

Thanks so much for reading, you all are what make blogging fun!

laptopbag10. The little laptop bag

9. Mexican Pork Bowls {aka Chipotle burrito bowl knock-off}

pillow18. Old sweater to Valentine pillow 

strap covers7. Reversible car seat strap covers

owl36. Sweet Owl Pattern    

caramel5. Super Easy Caramel Apple Dip  

babyshower4. Homemade Baby Shower Decorations

checkbook3. Ruffled Checkbook Cover     

bath2.  Bathroom Remodel 

tp1. Toilet Paper Pumpkins  

It just makes me giggle that the  most popular post involved toilet paper *hee hee* and the fact that I wasn’t even going to post this little project because I figured everyone already knew how to make these little pumpkins. Just shows you what I know. Very little, apparently.

This post is linked up to Southern Hospitality's Top 10 of 2010 party 

1-signature

3 comments:

  1. Those pumpkins are so cute:) And I seriously need to make that caramel apple dip...it looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have really enjoyed reading through the posts you linked up to this one, will be attempting a diaper cake in a couple months for my close friend, and you have some great tutorials on here!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that interesting?!... it always happens too me that things I don't think will be popular are and others that I think are great don't do as well.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!