Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy things

My weekend was full of happy things
Friday we skipped school and hung out with a friend for her birthday.
It was rainy and stormy
but still good and happy
plus we had cake. yum.

Friday night we had Corban’s awards ceremony for Basketball.
This is no ordinary awards ceremony.
This is a church packed with over 700 basketball players and their families
ready to hear the gospel preached by a guy doing tricks with basketballs.
The kids love it.
I think the adults do too.

Saturday I slept in until 10 am.
I can’t remember the last time I slept until 10. dreamy.
Britt was at a friends house.
My mother in law came over and took the boys for a movie and sleepover.
My hubby and I enjoyed the quiet.
did you hear that?
exactly. nothing.
bliss

Untitled
I opened my email to find that my little ol’ blog had been chosen to be a part of
Faith Blogs.
Never heard of it?
It’s brand new.
You should
check it out. soon.

Saturday night hubby and I went out to dinner. 
We sat in a booth for 2.
Just 2.
That was really sweet.
The food could have been better
but the company could not.
My husband is the best and girl could ask for.

il_570xN.191933649

find this print here  

Anything happy happen to your weekend?
I would love to hear about it.


1-signature
This post is linked to: Simple as That  



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend :)
    I was skiing this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning us! So kind of you! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You most definitely made my birthday happier by spending the afternoon with us. It was a dreary day but your visit brought some sunshine :) I love you lady!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!