Friday, March 11, 2011

Worth tumbling about

I had quite a few awesome things I tumbled this week.
I thought I would share.

outside-of-BibleThe Joyful Chaos talks about finishing Leviticus {we are currently working through a sermon series on Leviticus so this is perfect timing}

tumblr_lfk8iib6Gr1qewbdfo1_500
love this from Jesus Freak

6a00e5534dcd7b8833014e5fc4e689970c-800wiThis cinnamon pull apart bread looks so yummy from Hometown Girl      

4816152249_0c7a561f6a_bHere’s a little lesson on Buttercream from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen

DSC_0008Love this print and Little Bit Funky shows you how to make a fabric covered photo mat

IMG_6984I will definitely be trying these BBQ chicken sandwiches and oven fries from Smashed Peas and Carrots    

DSC_0122 copy

Natty by design has an awesome Roman shade tutorial


Sarah at Clover Lane talks about simplifying. Lots of good questions to ask yourself.


I hope you have a beautiful weekend.

1-signature

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll check in and see what Sarah at Clover Lane has to say about simplifying. Thanks for the prompt.

    Great sentiment expressed in that second photo!!! When our hope is built on ANYthing else, we are without hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! I found your blog on Faith Blogs. I love sharing recipes too, my blog is Golden Reflections. Please check it out if you get a chance. golden-reflections.blogspot.com

    I look forward to following your posts! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!