Saturday, April 9, 2011

A new case for your sunnies

A little more sunshine each day means you are probably using your sunglasses a bit more. If you are anything like me, they often get lost and scratched in the bottom of my purse.

That really bugs me.

So I decided a while ago to make myself a little sunglass pouch.
I added a little ruffle because everything is sweeter with a ruffle, right?
I figured I couldn’t be the only one that disliked having my glasses all scratched up so I picked some super cute fabrics and made some for my
Etsy shop.

IMG_3118I love the little ruffle.
It is just enough.
Enough to be girly without being over the top. 

sewing4
Wouldn’t your sunnies be so happy in one of these sweet little cases?
I think so too.

Blessings~


1-signature

2 comments:

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!