Sunday, March 15, 2009

Menu plan - Week of 3/16/08

It's Spring Break for the kids this week so we'll be out and about doing fun things and won't have much time to spend in the kitchen, but we do have to eat so I'm going for E-A-S-Y meals this week. My sweet Corban turns nine years old this week too, so we'll be celebrating this weekend. Here is my plan: 

Monday: Cheesy potato soup, bread and salad  

Tuesday: Tamale pie, broccoli and fruit 

Wednesday: Spaghetti casserole at Church..yum! Not sure about what dessert I'll be bringing yet  

Thursday: Teriyaki chicken, brown rice and sugar snap peas   
Friday: Out with friends...a night off from the kitchen..can't wait!  


Sunday: Lunch- Slow-cooker chicken stroganoff , green beans, bananas and mandarin oranges Dinner- leftovers I also plan to make a sausage egg casserole to eat for breakfast and I'm sure I can talk Britt into making her delicious Monkey Bread at least once. I made pancakes today so that will last a couple days. Hope you all have a great week! I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post this week since we have lots to do. God Bless! 

Visit $5 Dinners for more menu ideas

2 comments:

  1. How about that chocolate eclair (sp?) stuff for Wednesday night. Spaghetti and that stuff would make my whole day! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!