Monday, April 13, 2009

Menu plan - Week of 4/13/09

I hope you all had a beautiful Easter weekend. Saturday was great for the egg hunt at my parent's church and the boys had a wonderful time. Sunday was kinda gloomy, cold and rainy, but wonderful at the same time since it was Easter. We had a very nice dinner at my Brother house with about 20 people there. The only bad part of the entire weekend was that my daughter wasn't feeling well and spent most of the weekend in bed. She did manage to wake up long enough to go shopping for some new capris with her grandma (even a sinus infection can't keep a girl from shopping) and she did come to our Easter dinner, but she wasn't real perky about it. I'll share some of our Easter pics tomorrow, but for now I need to get going on my week. My house is a disaster with candy, plastic eggs and wrappings everywhere. Here is how our menu is gonna go this week: 

 Monday: Tortilla pie with chicken & salad (the original recipe is a Martha Stewart one, but I change it a little bit and I'll post this recipe tomorrow...it's really yummy!)  


Wednesday: Dinner at church. I'm bringing Carrot cake and No bake cookies for dessert 

Thursday: Jamaican jerk chicken with sweet potatoes & fruit (I didn't get to this last week so I'm gonna try it again)  

Friday: BBQ meatballs, scalloped potatoes & green beans  


Sunday: Tacos 

for more menu inspirations check out orgjunkie.com

4 comments:

  1. Looks Yummy!!! Thanks for sharing it! Praise God for the Resurrection! Celebrate everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your daughter is feeling much better.
    Sounds like you and your family had a great Easter together.
    You have some terrific meals planned for this week.
    Happy MPM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Cheeseburger casserole looks like it would be a crowd pleaser at my house. It looks easy and tasty! Thanks for sharing your menu.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!