Monday, June 29, 2009

Menu plan- week of 6/29/09

Just a wee bit late posting my menu plan this week. I had it ready last night, but never managed to make it to the computer to post it. Since the weather isn't quite as hot this week (only 90ish) we are planning on getting out and about to go blueberry pickin', the zoo and maybe to the Lego exhibit at Crown Center later in the week. It should be a busy one so my menu is pretty simple. We had pancakes, eggs and bacon for dinner tonight...it was yummy. I really like breakfast for dinner and my hubby can handle it as long as there is some sort of pork product served along side. I love him! 

Tuesday: Pizza on the grill (we didn't do this last week because we went out for our anniversary) 

Wednesday: Mediterranean Chicken w/ couscous & broccoli 

Thursday: BLT's w/ fruit and chips 

Friday: Spaghetti w/ meatballs, salad & peasant bread 

Saturday: Happy 4th of July!! Burgers on the grill and some fancy side dishes I haven't thunk up yet :)

Sunday: Slow-cooker chicken stroganoff (we didn't end up having this last week either because we had a fellowship dinner at church) salad and fruit 

check out orgjunkie for more menu ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!