Sunday, October 25, 2009

Menu Plan Week of 10/26/09

I finally have my act together enough to post my menu on Sunday.....yeah. We had a very good, but busy weekend. We attended a beautiful wedding and enjoyed a fun evening with our church family. Today was a bit gloomy with rain so we just stayed home and hung out. I'm hoping to get my ETSY shop up and running this week. 2 of my friends opened shops this last week. Check them out here and here

Here's my menu for the week: 

Monday- Chicken wraps, fruit and carrots with dip 

Tuesday- Chipotle BBQ chicken, macaroni and cheese and peas 

Wednesday- Breakfast for dinner @ church (I'll be taking an apple betty and monkey bread) 

Thursday- Pizza, salad and fruit 

Friday- Going to a concert with friends{can't wait}....no cookin' going on here. 

Saturday- ***HAPPY HALLOWEEN*** Chili with cornbread and salad 

Sunday- Garlic chicken in the crockpot with potatoes and green beans and leftovers for dinner

Now go check out orgjunkie for lots more menu ideas 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!