Monday, November 2, 2009

Menu plan - Week of 11/2/09

Does it still count as menu plan Monday if I don't get it posted until 10pm? I say Yes! so here is what I will be cookin' up this week.


Monday- We harvested the last of the leeks from the garden and I made potato leek soup with cheddar biscuits {more starch anyone?}. It was pretty good....Corban loved it, Britt not so much. 

Tuesday- Cheeseburger casserole, green beans & mandarin oranges and bananas 

Wednesday- Pancakes, sausage and fruit at church {I'll be taking monkey bread for dessert} 

Thursday- Grilled ham and cheese with tomato soup 

Friday- I don't know {Hubby won't be here so I could skip cooking altogether} 

Saturday- Garlic chicken in the crockpot with potatoes and salad

Sunday- Jenny's Italian beef roast {I made this a long time ago and really liked it, thanks for reminding me Jenny}


BTW- Hubby and I took a little road trip over the weekend and had a great time with our friends in Oklahoma. I'll share some pics and maybe even a little video from the concert we went to if I can figure out how to load it....tomorrow.

 

2 comments:

  1. Everything sounds great...I would take a night off on Friday too I think!
    Off to go and look at that beef roast recipe from Jenny.
    Best wishes, NM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think any menu plan counts, no matter when you get it together. I am envious of your organization. I am planning on being on top of things enough to do thorough shopping this coming weekend and have a month of menu's planned. We'll see, but that's my hope. Pray for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ your comments! I reply to your comments through email, so if you'd like me to be able to reply, please include your email address in your blogger profile. Thanks!